Pet, macaroons are absolutely scrumptious!
OMG I just spent S$145.95 on a new pair of nikes yesterday. (Usually my mom sponsors, haha, especially if it's for school.) Ouch. Now that I've started spending, I feel like splurging on a whole shopping spree - I've been wanting to get: a couple of A|X tees, another pair of shoes from Agnes B., a watch (I'd absolutely adore Cartier, but I'll settle for Swatch :P), a few other tees from Polo or Esprit, a new wallet, and a pencil case. Anyone care to sponsor? I'm this sorta person. I can control my spending reasonably well, but as soon as I start, I'll get this urge to keep going. Then I'll stop myself and feel real lousy about not being able to get what I want. See, the thing is, I'm trying - and have been for the past 2 years - to save up for a trip to see my dear cousin Chloe in England - who I haven't met in 5 years! Sigh... Okay, I'll get a job during the holidays. I hope they pay well.
4:06 PM